Monday, September 1, 2008

It's 2:47 a.m.

and I am awake. Terrified.

So, I was told that flights during a hurricane will either go around or above the hurricane. So, we're good to go.

Does this calm me? No.

I am terrified of flying on a bright, sunny day, so imagine how I feel knowing we may be going around or above a major storm...

Dear God, please get us to and from Disney safely. I don't ask for much, but please listen to this request.



Despite all that, I am pretty darn excited. I should get some sleep since we will be at Disney's Hollywood Studios until 1 a.m. tonight, but my nerves have me wide awake. Daniel and Pee Wee are sound asleep next to me.

Off to try and go to sleep! Be back later. :)

0 comments:

What is your favorite Disney World park?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP