Saturday, August 30, 2008

Almost done...yay!

Today I woke up early (8 a.m. is early on a weekend) to finish up some of my Etsy orders so that I wouldn't have upset customers. I got out ALL 9 of the orders I got this week. It was a crazy week, but I thank all of you who have purchased items from me. It helped my Disney fund.

Back to Disney stuff...then we went to eat breakfast. I had a plate from Elder's BBQ (yup, at 10 a.m.) and I didn't like it one bit. Bleh. That's what I get for eating BBQ at 10 a.m. After that we went to visit with Dad and Geno for a little bit, then went to Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart for some last minute items.

Finally, we're back home and I tackle the whole packing situation AGAIN. I think we're finally D-O-N-E. Thank you Jesus! I will go over my ultimate Disney packing list again tomorrow morning before driving out to San Antonio, but I think we're good to go.

My last project was to make envelopes for Mousekeeping. Now, some people will say to not bother tipping the house/mouse keeping, but I think they often have a thankless job. They clean up after people all day and don't get paid well. Okay, off my soapbox.

While the envelopes from the above link are cute, I didn't feel like wasting lots of color ink (sorry!), so I made cute versions utilizing the Waltograph font, some envelopes, some labels, Mickey stickers and good ol' Crayola markers. Here are some pics:







So, while they're not as fancy schmancy as they could be, I think our Mousekeeper will like them. I made 8 different envelopes/designs for each night of our stay. Hopefully they will like them so much they leave us cute towel animals:





Monday is almost here...yay!!

2 comments:

farrinannegus August 30, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

I am sooo excited for y'all! You're going to have so much fun! Next time I want to stay on property, so let us know how it is.
Tell mickey we said hi! And don't forget my picture of cinderellas crib! LOL

Monica Benavidez August 30, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

I won't forget the picture of the Cinderella's Castle! :o)

What is your favorite Disney World park?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP