Wednesday, August 27, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y!

Oh Mickey you're so fine you're so fine you've blown my wallet nearly empty. Hey Mickey!

Well, not as empty as it could be.

Welcome to my very first blog post as I gear up for My Disney Vacation. My name is Monica and I am going to Disney World in Orlando, FL for the very first time with my Prince Charming AKA-Daniel/fiance. Seeing as how this is a major vacation for us (the last time we went on a "major" vacation was to Vegas for 3 days in 2006...hey we're young!) I decided to chronicle our vacation via this blog.

Stuck at the office? Bored at home? Don't be! Come to Disney with me!

Hurricane Gustav has decided to form near Cuba and Haiti which is near Florida. Peachy.

Now, why am I going to Disney in the middle of hurricane season you might ask? Well, primarily because of the free food. To lure stupid thrifty people like us, they offer free dining if you stay at one of their lovely resorts. By lovely I mean that we picked the cheapest one on property, but I am sure it is still lovely. We are staying at the All Star Music resort, which is located near the Animal Kingdom.

Overall, having free food for 9 days saves us over $1,500. Our entire trip is costing less than $1,500 thanks to free food and a free flight from Southwest.

Coming up in the next post...our itinerary!

0 comments:

What is your favorite Disney World park?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP