Friday, August 29, 2008

Days 1-3

Day 1, September 1st, 2008

Our flight leaves San Antonio at 10:35 a.m., so I plan for us to be at the airport by 9:00 a.m. just to be safe.

Our flight lands in Orlando at 2:20 p.m., and at that time we will board the Disney Magical Express, which I think magically gets us to Disney in an express fashion for FREE! And by free I mean that Disney already snuck it in to the cost somewhere. Nonetheless, to not have to drive for 9 days is fine by me. I drive 65 miles daily, I need the break.

So, once we get to the ASMu (All Star Music) resort, we shall check in, freshen up, and head on over to Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios) to have fun and eventually eat at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater for dinner.

I plan on having the baby back ribs because in "real" life, I wouldn't pay $19.00 for ribs, but at Disney I can since it's free. Thank you Mickey! Again, I know they will get their $19.00 because I am a sucker for souvenirs. Shoot.

DHS (Disney Hollywood Studios) is open late for Extra Magic Hours this evening, so we will be taking full advantage and staying until the park closes.

Day 2, September 2nd, 2008
-Get to Epcot by bus at 8 a.m. to take advantage of morning Extra Magic Hours
-Eat breakfast somewhere at World Showcase (France, perhaps?)

-Have lunch at Tutto Italia at 12:00 p.m.
-I think I will likely get the Lasagne "Al Forno"

-Hang out at Epcot

-Take bus back to our resort, take a nap, chill out.

-Catch a bus to the Magic Kingdom and have a counter service meal in the park. MK closes at 10 p.m. Possible counter service location to eat at: Pinocchio Village Haus

Day 3, September 3rd, 2008

-Get up at the crack of down to be in time for our breakfast date with Winnie the Pooh and friends at the Crystal Palace inside of the Magic Kingdom. It's a buffet, so I'll likely gorge myself and look like the female version of Pooh and feel like poo. All at the same time!

-Spend day inside Magic Kingdom. Take silly pictures with any and all Disney characters.

-In the late afternoon head on over to the Animal Kingdom and have a late lunch. Possibly have a counter service meal at Pizzafari where I will have the chicken parmesan sandwich.

-Hang out at the Animal Kingdom until the park closes at 8 p.m.

-Go to resort and chill out at the pool.

-Sleep.

0 comments:

What is your favorite Disney World park?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP