Friday, August 29, 2008

I feel so behind

Tonight I stayed home while Daniel went to the opening of the Beeville Trojan Football Season. No biggie, right?

Wrong. Very. Wrong.

We still have not finished packing, and I hate to leave a house dirty before a vacation. Who wants to come home from a vacation to clean? I sure as heck don't.

And where's Daniel? In Cuero. Don't know where that is? Neither do I. Oh, and I had cereal for dinner. Not even the good kind either...it's bland Cheerios.

But I got to spend time with my favorite little doggie Pee Wee. We had fun cleaning. By we I mean that he had fun watching me wash dishes, scrub the bathtub, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, floor, and make him dinner and take him to do his business 4 times. I didn't clean the toilet. That is Daniel's chore as illustrated by Mickey Mouse himself:





Hey it didn't come from me, it's the Mouse's orders. Take it up with him, Daniel.

So, while I have some parts of the house clean, my living room and dresser look like a tornado ran through the room. Here's the evidence:





Saturday's Goals:
1.) Finish packing.
2.) Make Daniel feel guilty.
3.) Apologize for making Daniel feel guilty.
4.) Clean kitchen table and dust all shelves, etc.
5.) Mail out all Etsy orders.
6.) Finish all other misc. house chores.
7.) Eat a non-cereal dinner.
8.) Relax.

0 comments:

What is your favorite Disney World park?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP