Friday, August 29, 2008

Hanna...

Sadly I wish this post was about Hannah Montana since she is a Disney character. Character is probably an understatement. Hannah Montana is Disney.

But this post is about Tropical Storm Hanna (see, no "h"?) which is brewing in the Atlantic near where Gustav just left. I am worried that my dream vacation will be drowned out by Hanna and Gustav.

Go away!! Far away from Florida and Louisiana and Texas...so that

A.) My vacation won't be ruined
B.) So that gas prices won't go up

My co-worker Jessica probably seriously hates my obsession with weather.com as of late, but I firmly believe it is everyone's duty to make sure my vacation is fabulous or else they don't get a souvenir.

Coming up next...Disney Day 2 itinerary!!

0 comments:

What is your favorite Disney World park?

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP